Monday 22 August 2016

week 4 reflections term 3


This week i have been working on this Olympics slide. It is about how the olympics began. Next time I should have a bit more information in this slide because I rushed this activity.
And this my current NZ Olympian research it was cool learning about Sonny Bill Williams, but it wasn't cool when he was out the Olympics it was sad because he is a really good 7s player :(

Book Character day today was fun.  I dressed as an army person from my army book that I have at home.  I chose this character and my friend and I dressed up the same.


2 comments:

  1. Morena (Good Morning)
    I really like the way you have done 2 Activities for your Olympics and you have also put the book character video on your blog.Maybe next time you could put more Olympics activity's on your blog.This reminds me of my Olympic's activity's that I have already done.Noho ora mai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Aryan and I am a student in Setoga class at Hay Park School. I really like how you guys are wearing the costumes of the characters. It made me think of me having mufti. Have you thought about making a video of you explaining about the mufti? If you would like to see my learning, please visit My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.