Friday 26 August 2016

reflections Week 5 Term 3


This my medal tally for this Olympics. We had won 18 medals this Olympics that was a like a winning streak for NZ. I was very happy when  we broke our record for the amount of medals won.This is Knowledge activity 3. I used a Google slide because you can make new slides to add more information.

This is my fractions for this week. I learnt a lot about fractions this week it was hard learning about fractions
but it was cool learning about factions , my DLO shows what I know now about fractions. I liked it a lot, I used  a google slide because you can make new slides.  I need to work on identifying fractions more quickly, I find this a bit tricky.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harris. It's Ben here. I like your reflections Week 5 Term 3. I cant do it so my question is can you show more about your learning?
    From Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment that really helped me yes ben i would very like to show your more of my work.\

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.