Thursday 23 June 2016

Reflections Week 8 Term 2

For word work we had to hangman it was very fun doing it I did movie hero because I wanted to learn  more movie heroes .
My  whole class had to do this math follow up We are learning about Financial Literacy. It was fun because we got to make our birthday party . Its fun making birthday party.
Here is my follow up from this week. This is my follow up It was fun to do for work  i really liked it .Thanks Mrs Clark
Here is our writing for this week . We were learning the correct usage of punctuation. It was easy to do I really liked it so much .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Harris I really like the work you did. It is really good. Maybe next time you can add more description in your reflective comments. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi harris it is Blake I like your hangman because it is the terminator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.